So today was Super Saturday for my ward, and no words could better describe the rest of my day! I woke up early to be at the church at nine this morning. I had a couple cute projects I was going to do today that I was excited for, and I also signed up for a drink making class (virgin of course!). I have to say that the drink class was amazing!! There is this woman in my ward who is an amazing cook! I swear anything she touches is guaranteed to be awesome. So she put together a little class where she showed us how to make fun drinks for the summer. It was funny because she had called me the night before reminding me about it, and we had joked that with all the drinks she was going to serve the class we would be "sloshing". Well Rich heard this and was completely convinced that she meant to serve alcohol with these drinks. I told him over and over that it was for church, but he would not take it so I asked her today, jokingly, if there would be any alcohol. Of course she said no, and we all had a nice laugh. Cute Richard.
I needed to leave around noon because Cortney, Rich, and I were going to go watch Colton race down in Deer Valley. (around Park City for those who don't know) Cortney had asked Colt if we would be okay to wear flip flops and he said we would be fine. NOT TRUE!! We had to hike up this crazy steep hill, just to get to the place where we would sorta see him! So with Rich just sort of in his own world, Cort and I held on to each other for dear life and hiked up! Colton did awesome! It was so worth the hike to go see him race! On the way down, again Rich just in his own world way in front of us, Cortney and I started to go down. At one point I was holding on to her and there was like this dried up ditch, and I said I am going to jump. Cort didn't hear me in time, and it's a wonder we are still alive!


When we got home, we sorta laid around for awhile, and then decided to go see Love Guru, and get dinner. Dinner was great, movie was not! I knew it probably would have some bad stuff in it because hey look at the name of the show mixed with Mike Meyers. Seriously though I couldn't have been less impressed! Not only was it incredibly stupid, to the point where it was boring, but it was also way gross! Determined to not let that movie ruin our night we decided to rent a movie too! We rented Definitely, Maybe and it was cute. I don't know that I would buy the movie, but it was fun to watch!

Thanks Cortney and Colton for the unplanned fun day! We had a blast!
Sorry to everyone who commented, when I put the pictures on, it deleted the comments! Who knows?

5 comments:
Oh my goodness I just love you! I had a total blast yesterday! I love hanging with you guys because it is always so fun no matter what we do! I just kept laughing as I read this because it was hilarious! "Cort, I am going to hold onto you...I'm jumping!" haha! Too bad we saw Love Guru, it was horrible but I am glad we felt the same way...well at least three of us did! haha!
Love ya both!
Cort
Good now I know and won't haver to see it. I have definitely maybe in my purse. Gotta watch it before redbox charges me a million!
i'm so glad that you have so much fun with court and colt. sounds like an adventure! i hadn't even heard about love guru... so i guess i won't see that one! keep blogging, i love reading:)!
okay maybe it didn't delete my comments... weird. Well I am not going to touch it now!
Love the pics and love you! That's neat!
Love
Cort
Post a Comment