Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Graduating Class of 2008!



Rich and I graduated last night



We mostly hung out with Cortney and Colton, but we saw many friends, and had a good time! While we were waiting for people to show up, (Rich and I are almost always early) I decided to try the really tall rock climbing wall. Bad idea. I was in flip flops so I took them off to climb, and I was almost to the very top when my feet started cramping alot. So I came down, just to find out that they were giving cowboy hats away for getting to the top! It was very sad!




When Cortney and Colton showed up we all got in the pool, but it was freezing and soon got out. Since it was a recreational center there were some fun things to do inside too, so we opted for that. It was a lock down party so we couldn't leave until 5, and most people ended up sleeping at some point.


It was kinda sad though too. At 4:30, when they handed out prizes, I realized that alot of these people who I have known for a long time, and a few that I have grown up with, I won't really see anymore! We will always hang out with Matt and Jenna, and Cort and Colt, but the other people Rich and I have come close to, we might only see at the grocery store. :(


I have to say, I didn't feel bad for too long though, because as soon as I was home I was in bed and asleep!

3 comments:

Sherrie said...

So I took your pic so you don't have to send me one. It's a little weird that you're all grown up now. But I'm hoping this means I can take advantage of you more...did I say that outloud?

Liz said...

Hey, I gave you my address and never got my invite. :-) You're in big trouble young lady. ;-)

CONGRATULATIONS! I can't believe you're a high school grad. I remember when you were a hyper litte Mia Maid. Oh the memories. Congrats sweetie!

Colette said...

Congratulations!! Wow no more High School...on to bigger and better things!
I love the blue!