So I haven't posted for a bit because I am having slight technical difficulties with my new laptop. Every time I go to upload a pic, it closes on me (unless I work really fast), saying there is an error, and closing Internet explorer! I am so frustrated! It could be Windows Vista though, I don't have any experience with it, and I haven't ever seen it happen on XP, if anyone is a Windows Vista expert, I would love some help!
Okay so now that my little rant is over, on to the good stuff. I am doing this post because it was requested by a few of you that I talk about a certain canine. A couple weeks ago, Rich and I got a puppy from my neighbors. She is a husky mixed with something else, basically a mutt, and she is adorable! She is such a sweetheart, and is a very mild dog. Which is a blessing since Leo is incredibly hiper! Her name is Gracie (and no sher for the final time I didn't steal that name from you!), and so far she has been fairly easy. Rich and I take her everywhere with us, and she has interacted well with everyone!



3 comments:
Cute Puppy...I have a friend who does computer things I'll ask his opinion.
K
What a cute puppy! That's a big step for you two. ;-) You'll have to bring her over so you can see my adorable child.
Yeah, how fun! You still have her right? Way cute Rose!!
Post a Comment