Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Park

Tonight Rich and I went to an awesome park (well I thought it was when I was 10) with my parents and Emma. (she was spending the night) We went because Em wanted to show us some "tricks". So we decided to fore go institute, since its rare for my parents to drop everything and go do something like this. I felt kinda guilty for skipping, and no worries it won't be a habit, but I seriously had like the hardest day ever, (won't go into that) so it worked out well. Anyways, we went and saw Emma's tricks, which consisted of her climbing across the monkey bars, very cool. Then I begged Rich to do an underdog on the swing to me, I forgot how much fun it was! I loved it! It was fun to just play for one night. And not like go on a date play, but not worry about anything play. It was just what I needed, and afterwords my dad took us to Arctic Circle for some yummy treats!

4 comments:

Sherrie said...

pictures please

Jackie said...

Sounds like so much fun! Ah to be young again....

Yo said...

i love dates like that! :)

Anonymous said...

Yay! I can leave comments now! I am glad you were able to have fun but I must admit I really missed you guys at institute. :(
Love Ya!
Cortney