Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Castle Dale

For those of you who don't know Castle Dale (about a half hour from Price) is where my dad grew up and where most of his family still is. Well my parents invited Rich to come with us so he could meet everyone, I know my parents have changed alot from like a year ago!!! He did and it was alot of fun! On friday we went to the San Rafael, which personally isn't my cup of tea, but Rich loved it. We spent Friday night just relaxing. Saturday Morning we went over to my Uncle Louis's and went to some place in the desert that I don't remember. (also not my fav.) and then went back to Uncle Lou's house. We visited and then we left because we were going to see my aunt Marshan. I think Rich was the most nervous to go see her out of all my other relations. I have told him the most about her (probably because she calls every sunday night), and have told him what a goof she is. The first thing she does when we get to her house was try to talk Rich out of liking me, and offering him her 14 year old granddaughter. She was hilarious! That night we had a small family get together and watched fireworks. We got home probably 10:30 that night and Aunt Linda was wide awake as we were, so we made popcorn, and roasted marshmellows over her stove. After we had our treats in hand we went out to the living room and listened to her police radio. That night was my favorite night there, it was so much fun! Sunday morning we chatted for awhile and headed home!

3 comments:

Colette said...

What a fun trip! So Rich still likes you after all the bad new from your aunt?

Rose said...

I guess so! He keeps showing up at my house so I take it he does!

Sherrie said...

Hey one day Aunt M. tried to convince everyone that Shaun was Ben's father instead of James. James blew her off, but I thought Shaun was going to take her head off.