Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Institute

Rich and I had our first Institute class tonight. We had it with a seminary teacher we have previously, and loved it. He was one of our favorite teachers ever so we were both very excited to have him be our teacher. It was funny because most of the other students knew him too so the class had some inside joke sharing time, and a ton of laughing.
It was similar to my old seminary class, minus the stupid comments, and stupid kids in general. The best thing about it though was that everyone was there because they chose to be. It wasn't a bunch of kids who were there because their parents making them go it was people going because they cared. I am really excited!

3 comments:

Yo said...

hey rose. is institute free? when is it? matt and i might go! :)

Jackie said...

Hey Rose! Finally checked out your blog! Cute!
So glad you are in institute. What a great thing to continue to attend after graduation. So proud of you!

Liz said...

I LOVE Institute! I'm so happy you're going, good for you. :-)