This morning I took Gracie for her first walk with Colette and Leyton. We start walking down the street and she decided then would be the best time to go to the bathroom. (and it wasn't pee) well that wouldn't have been a big deal except I had to stop too, and right across the street there were 3 policemen just talking. Of course they all looked at me and I felt like an idiot! Well then Gracie decides she doesn't like walking too much, and when it was to the point where I was dragging her, we decided to try putting her in the stroller with Leyton! She like that much better, and for the majority of her "walk" she sat in the stroller!
And he's off - Ugh
4 months ago

6 comments:
Haven't you ever taken Leo for a walk. Most dogs get all their #2's out while a'walkin. I love the stroller thing.
Leo has never done that! and Not only was it in front a bunch of people, it was on cement! What dog does that?
It was so cute that she just sat in the stroller! Glad I missed the poo!
Oh Gracie Lou Rae she is so silly! haha!
Love,
Cort
Too too cute! Guess you'd better invest in a "doggy" stroller. LOL
Happy Bday btw- Thursday?
haha! that's too funny! your dog is so cute! :)
Post a Comment