Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Removal of the Cyst

I won't be doing an actual post for a few days because yesterday I had a small surgery on my left wrist! It hasn't been too hard, my biggest complaint is I can hardly do anything without someone else to help. It's driving me crazy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I never wished you luck. I am a horrible friend. My mind has just been focused on my nephew. I hope you are doing ok!
Love Ya!
Cort

Yo said...

I didn't know this was going on!! Sorry, I haven't been that great of a friend lately! I'll text ya and we should do something this weekend! Matt's going to cali so lets play!

Colette said...

How's the healing going? If you need to get out and get some ice cream to cheer you up!! let me know :)
Let me know if you need anything...