Finally! This week went slow for me because I was so excited to see the movie! IT WAS AMAZING! We (at least my sisters and I) were singing the whole time! It was so much fun! I have to say there was a butt scene, and right when it happened we heard Sherrie yell "I knew it!" we all just laughed! Meryl Streep did amazing! There were also a few suprises in it that we did not expect, but I can't tell! Not only was it an awesome musical, but it was hilarious!
Then we went again, tonight with Colton and Cortney! :) It was fun, Cort and I loved it, Rich said he gave it 4 1/2 stars :) and Colton didn't like the boring parts, but he did sing along to Dancing Queen! It was really funny!
Then Claire texts me on the way home and tells me that, she is singing it at work. This movie is so addicting! I seriously love it!!!
Sorry about the lack of pics, we actually didn't take any!
And he's off - Ugh
4 months ago

4 comments:
I am so glad you enjoyed it! Guess what! We are going to hang out soon! I am stoked! WOOO!
Love Ya!
Cort
Oh my heck! Why didn't we take any pics?!?! We are so crazy! We usually always do! Dang! I did have loads of fun though!
PS
Sorry about what happened in the car on our way to my house...I just think that song is so funny!
Love ya!
Cort
I wasn't planning on seeing it until video, but you've inspired me to see it in the dollar movies. :-)
Thanks for doing my names for me. Now you just need to take time out of your busy schedule to bring them to me. :-)
I'm way excited to see it, but don't know if I will actually get to go while its in the theater...husband not so into musicals...nor is Leyton..so we'll see!
Post a Comment