Last week Claire won tickets on the radio to go see Mamma Mia at an early showing for tonight. She then called me yesterday and says that she couldn't get work off, and offered me the tickets. At first I said "no", but then I realized I really wanted to go. So Sherrie invited me to go with her(Claire gave her the tickets). We drove down to SLC to get the Tickets at the KSL building, and had lunch. We got the tickets which were for 7 pm at the Gateway. So alittle before six we left for the Gateway tonight. We are all excited, and the woman tells us they are sold out. We show her our tickets, and she tells us it's limited seating! They were sold out an HOUR before! We were so mad! So we brainstormed at Rumbi, and decided to go to Fashion Place mall. It was fun, we looked at a bunch of stuff and sat in these awesome massage chairs for like 15 min! True Mamma Mia probably would have been more fun, but we did have a good time!
And he's off - Ugh
4 months ago

4 comments:
Oh bummer! :(
Looking back, just in gas $$ alone, we spent more trying to get the tickets than we would have just buying the dumb things and going to the theater.
I am sorry to hear that. Maybe it was because you were supposed to be at institute?!?! JK! I missed you though!
Love Ya!
Cort
Post a Comment