This last week we went to Payson Lake with Sherrie's family, and Henning's Family. It was mine and Rich's first time camping together (separate tents of course!) It was fun though!
It wasn't a long drive, probably made shorter because it was gorgeous! It was so green, and quiet I loved it! When we got to the campsite, I learned that we didn't have a tent for the guys! It was a miscommunication on my part, I felt so bad! So the guys slept under an awning, and the girls and the babies slept in Sherrie's giant tent! My favorite part about both nights was the campfire! I love sitting around them and toasting my feet! At one point though Rich yells, "ROSE!" I jumped out of my chair yelled back "What!?" he then shows me my shoe is literally melting off! For those of you who have seen little women, you know how Jo always scorches her . dresses? That's me with shoes. ;) We had a lot of fun at the lake, especially Friday! Rich and I were in our Raft and then Henning, James, Emma, and the boys were in the Sherrie's raft. Well both Ben and Joseph started crying and freaking out in the middle of the lake. (Joseph just doesn't like water at the moment, and Ben was sick) So they went back to shore to drop them off, and Rich and I jumped in. I am always nervous about jumping in lakes. I always have a little panic attack, I hate that I can't see the bottom. This time though I tried really hard not to think of it and I had much more fun! Rich and I swam for a bit, and then got back in and met Henning and James. Then Henning proceeds to jump out of their raft, pretends to come say "hello", and tips our raft! Right after we were getting dry! It was fun though!
Me and Richard
Rich, Emma, and Me
Ben didn't feel very good so he just hung out in the big chair, and watched Word World
This is my new favorite picture of Ben! He looks so cute!

3 comments:
I am so glad you guys had fun! I hope we can hang out soon!
Love Ya!
Cort
How fun! Too bad for all the bites to show for it!! Did your parents go?
Thanks for watching L..your the best and he loves you!
Sounds like you had lots of fun. Cute pics! Good job on melting your shoes...lol.
Post a Comment