Yesterday I went with Sherrie, the kids, and Misa (the wingate's foreign exchange student) to the parade. Rich and James had slept over night... more like stayed over night on the parade route so we would have a good spot! The parade was nice, not the biggest parade fan though, so I was happy to go home!
Ben wanted to ride home with Rich and I, so we put him in the middle of us in the truck. He was so funny, at one point I had said "oh my goodness" to something, and the rest of the way home he yelled "oh my goodness" to everything! Then he remembered my wrist was "broken", and the rest of the way he wanted to kiss the stitch on my finger, and my wrist and give me hugs.
When we got to my house we got to hear Misa play the piano and she was amazing! We were all in awe, except Sherrie who had already seen her play. Sherrie and I took her shopping after that, and I think she had a lot of fun!
After everything, I went home and Rich and I both took 3 hour long naps!!! We woke up, had dinner, and ran to henning's where we were having game night. Rich and I played Settler's of Cataan with H & A and Mom played ticket to ride in another group. I was holding Alisha's neice who is 5 and after her sitting on my lap for 45 minutes, she notices the bulky wrap on my hand. I told her what happened and then she too, gave my wrist "kisses" so it would feel better. :) A little while later Joseph came in from swimming, and wanted to give me hugs and LOTS of kisses! I loved it though because he is at the stage where everything I do is "NOT NICE ROSE!" It was a fun day, but I was glad to get home, take my wrist meds, and go to bed!
P.s Once again, Dont know what happened to comments sorry!
What a year!
10 years ago

1 comment:
where did the pics go? You have a weird computer
Post a Comment