Wednesday night was my last choir concert. :( At first I thought "ah I won't cry that much, maybe just tear up". WRONG! By the end of the second to the last song, You Raise me up by Josh Groben, there was not a dry eye amoung the concert choir. Our last song is supposed to be a happy one The black, the white and the blue by Kelly Dehaan, yet we cried even harder, Including Mr. D. It was a very emotional night all together.

Thursday and Friday were our last days of class! I can't believe it is over! I am sure everybody goes thru this but holy cow! It's an emotional roller coaster! On Friday we got our caps and gowns! (I am so happy girls get blue, black is boring) I still am just in shock, hopefully it will go away soon!
Seriously!!
14 years ago

3 comments:
Can I just say... WAY CUTE PICTURES! I can't believe it's over as well... looking back i just cry and it's so sad!! :( But I'm glad that I have you, Richie, and Matt that made my year such a blast! I love ya and I'm grateful for you!!CONGRATS!!! :)
What you didn't invite me to your last choir concert?! :-) I'd better get a graduation invitation. ;-)
BTW, you look super cute in those pictures.
Funny I didn't like wearing the light blue cap and gown...
Post a Comment