Sherrie and James bought a raft last night, and we wanted to try it out. We actually couldn't wait until the next day (today) so we blew it up, set it up in the living room, played killer bunnies in it and had popsicles. It looked kinda funny with four (completely sober) adults sitting in a blown up raft, playing a game about killing bunnies. (well it was like 11:30 so not completely with it)
So we had a little outing to the pond at daybreak today. Of course since I have no muscle tone, at all my arms are killing because I ATTEMPTED rowing. At one point I was sitting on the dock with Emma and we were throwing pebbles in the water and these ducks came over thinking it was bread. Well that was no big deal and a couple minutes later they left, but then a goose came over. It was HUGE. I was scared for our lives! Idk why, but in general I am scared of spiders, snakes, some cats, and birds. This thing was massive and scary. I took a pic of it on Sherrie's camera but I am not sure its a good one if I find it I will put it up!
So we had a little outing to the pond at daybreak today. Of course since I have no muscle tone, at all my arms are killing because I ATTEMPTED rowing. At one point I was sitting on the dock with Emma and we were throwing pebbles in the water and these ducks came over thinking it was bread. Well that was no big deal and a couple minutes later they left, but then a goose came over. It was HUGE. I was scared for our lives! Idk why, but in general I am scared of spiders, snakes, some cats, and birds. This thing was massive and scary. I took a pic of it on Sherrie's camera but I am not sure its a good one if I find it I will put it up!


2 comments:
Wow three posts in a week, this has to be some kind of record. I think have the pic you want I'll find it and send it over. I must be tougher than you because my arms don't hurt at all, I did go to bed last nigth at 8:30, I was pretty tired in general.
How about some more blogging action! :)
Post a Comment