On Saturday night Cortney, Colton, Rich, and I went hiking. Sorta. We went up the trail in Butterfield canyon. It was more like a really long walk. Well for me and Cortney. Rich and Colton hiked up to a cave, (Cort and I watched) mooned us, and came back down. Actually I think Rich was the only one who did any mooning, he is sorta a freak about that, similar to a 13 year old boy. After our intense workout, wink wink, we got shakes and went to various parks taking funny pictures! It was alot of fun though!
P.s. Cortney has the pics so I will put them up when I get them!
Happy Easter!
5 months ago

2 comments:
Oh cute! Minus the mooning:)
I like to hike!
WHAT?! You saw Riche's back end, I'm going to have to talk to that young man. Bring him over ASAP. :-) Lay off the mooning, but I'm glad you're having fun dates. I can't believe my little Rose is graduating.
Post a Comment