This weekend was such a blast! It wasn't even going to be anything special, but at the last minute, on friday, we ended up going to the Jag Blast, which was the student/faculty Softball game, and then us watching the Jazz game on a huge projector screen. 

Rich and I spent most of the evening with our friends Cortney and Colton, but we sorta hung out with everyone! I love people with school spirit, it makes things so much more fun! We went to Colton's house to get some camping chairs for the game, and he introduced Rich and me to his mothers EIGHT dogs! They were all pugs but one and she was a bull dog! It was so much fun!

Saturday was the senior dinner dance, and holy cow it was fun! I love dancing! It was my first time having Cordon Blu, and most of the poeple didn't like it, but I loved it!
I finished off the weekend, with an intense game of killer bunnies! (btw I just bought the expansion deck, one word: AWESOME!)


2 comments:
Haha! Sounds like a fun weekend Rose? I'm glad your parents are giving you some freedom!! The dance was fun!! :) Killer bunnies? When are we going to play next? :)
I like the title, ha! Ahhhh you have so much to experience in the world.
Post a Comment