We went over to Sherrie's house this weekend and slept over. Rich and I watched the first session of conference with them, and had breakfast with them, and then we headed home. We did a few things around the house, then finished the second session with my mom.
Every conference weekend, the guys go to the priesthood session and the girls hang out. Alisha and Katherine came and hung out with mom and me and then we headed to Claire's. We had some treats and played around a little and decided to call it a night! Mindy and I decided to have a sleepover, so she came home with us.
Sunday we were invited to go to Henning and Alisha's for breakfast, and we watched the first session with them. After the 1st session was over, we played with J-man and sang songs.
Tonight we had our monthly dinner at Kath's house. It was fun, we just sat and visited in front of her fire while the kids played. I wish I had though to get a picture, but I didn't think to. It was funny though because Rich started rubbing my back and it ended up that all the girls were having there backs rubbed by their spouse. All the guys gave Rich crap for starting it. I love conference weekends we always have a lot of fun with the fam!
Just a random story, a long time ago, like 10 years ago, I got a Ferbie. Then a couple years later, after months of not playing with it I threw it away. Well my mom rescued it and ever since she occasionally gets him out and she plays with him! Ha ha my mom is so funny. They had a few conversations tonight. Here is one of them:
Ferbie: Burp
Mom: I have never heard him do that before, what should I do?
Me: (Jokingly) Maybe you should burp him.
Mom: Oh, okay. (she starts burping him) Oh that feels good huh?
Ferbie: ZZzzz....
And he's off - Ugh
4 months ago

6 comments:
This clearly shows Mom is in that "Empty Nester" stage. Soon Ferbie will join you for meals and mom will try to force feed him.
hahaha! that is cute! i love your mom! i loved ferbie's!
What a fun weekend...don't you just love conference weekend.
Sounds fun! I love the Ferbie part! I totally have one of those but I have no idea where mine is...uh oh! I should look for mine then we could play with them! HAHA!
Love Ya!
Turn that little owl upside down and let him cry... this makes me laugh!
I love the ferbie story as well! :) Conference weekend is good!! Your hair is getting so long! Hey make sure you text me your e-mail so you can view my blog silly! :)
Post a Comment