
Our friends Lindsay and Devin, invited Rich and I to go to a haunted house with them this weekend. After changing our minds a couple times, we ended up going to "Castle of Chaos". It was way fun! They have three "events" you can chose from, and we decided to do all three. The first one was a 3-D haunted house, where even the actors had on 3-D make up. The second was Murder Mystery. On that one, you walk through rooms and try to find these cards to try and kill the Vampire Count. It was fun putting all of them together. Then the third was probably my favorite! It was another haunted house only it was different then any other one I have heard of before. They like lock you in a dark room and you touch the walls to try to find a door, and then someone screams, "Get on your knees!" So you have to crawl up this thing, and then you have to go threw this thing Devin called the Birth Canal. I have to other way to describe it other than that, it was crazy! I won't say anymore in case anyone ends up going to it, but it had lots of surprises! Then we went home and watched a scary movie. It was a fun night that got us in the mood for Halloween!
And he's off - Ugh
4 months ago

6 comments:
Wow there is no way that I would do any of that but props to you for having the courage! I admire you!
Love Ya!
haha it must have been good! i saw fake blood on you saturday morning!! haha love you den mommy :)
OK, OK, This sounded like fun for you. I hate places like that.
Love ya,
K
What a fun date!! Thanks for babysitting :)
I hate haunted houses!!! I am the cry baby diva of all time!!!I am such a wimp that when I was 26 I had a part in "nightmare at the grand" which was a haunted house that they used to do at SLCC I refused to take my part in the theatre and they let me take tickets at the door! (what a baby!)
I hate scary things like that! I just don't get into Halloween much..
Post a Comment