Yesterday Rich and I went hiking with one of my friends from work and her boyfriend, Lindsay, and Devin. We had planned on hiking Timp, but on the way to Devin's house they called and said that we had needed to get tickets earlier. So we decided to just go someplace kinda by Devin's house.
At first, there was a trail and uphill. It was harder than I expected, but not too bad. I thought, "I am in pretty good shape, I can handle it!" HA HA HA I could "handle" it, but it was really hard! After a little while, there was not even a trail. We hiked a few miles, my guess is about 5 of almost entirely steep up hill! I am really surprised now that I did it. I am kinda a whimp! We got to our turn around point and rested for a sec. (Standing up on a the side of the mountain. At least we were not moving!)
We turned around and then went the same way back... so steep DOWN hill hiking. We all slid a little down and Rich and Devin pretty much ran down, but Lindsay and I took it slow. When we got back to the car we had been gone almost 2 1/2 hours! It went by so fast! It was a lot of fun!
And he's off - Ugh
4 months ago

3 comments:
Good job!! How are you feeling today? No pain no gain. j/k ;-)
It sounds fun but not nearly as fun as our hike! haha jk! I am still missing you like crazy! I hope all is well!
Love ya!
I think you should quit school, you don't blog anymore or come over...c'mon priorities girl!
Post a Comment