This weekend we got to hang out with Colton and Cortney! I was so excited when Rich told me we were hanging out! We haven't got to really do much with all of us there since school started, so it was a very pleasant surprise. We left WJ about 8:45 and headed up to the mountains. We got a chance to talk and Cort and I got to sing our song! I don't know how long we drove but we found a good spot for a movie in the bed of Colts truck, and some weenie roasting. We had dinner and treats, planned by the boys, and some "beer". (because you know we are college students!)
After Colt put the fire out (wink, wink Cort!), we hopped in the back of the truck to watch a movie. To my horror, the movie was supposed to be a scary one! The movie made me jump, say a few swear words, and even had me contemplating walking home. It wasn't so much that the movie was so scary, but in the middle of the night, pitch black outside, and random campers yelling at us, I was pretty terrified! The movie got over at 12:30 and we left shortly after. Rich and I both fell asleep on the way home. :) It had been a really long day! Anyway I didn't get home till 2:00 am, and I had to do scouts early in the morning, so it was good I had a little snoozer!
We did a lot of other fun things too this weekend. Sherrie and James invited Rich and Me to go to Lagoon with them. We left about 1 and got there about 1:45. First we did what I like to call "old faithful" aka the white roller coaster. Emma (never had been to lagoon before this) said it was a little too fast for her, but after doing all the other roller coasters, she told us the white one was her favorite. :) I went on one by myself with her, and it was one that they could only let 2 people off at once. So she leans over to me and says "I hope that we get to get off last because then we can have a chance to talk". Haha She is 8 years old, and talks like she is 30! Our talk was very inspirational btw! ;) Probably the funniest part about this trip for me was when Rich, James and Emma went on a ride and Sherrie and I went to get treats. I apologize for this up front, but this was hilarious! Sherrie had bought some sour cherries, and had tucked them in her jacket. I was walking sorta behind her, and she dropped the cherries. I just sorta called to her, not wanting to say the obvious, when she yells, "Oh! Did I drop my cherries?!" We were surrounded by people and after she said it, she realized what she had said and just laughed! It was hilarious! We ended our part of the night with them, with Sherrie, Emma, Me, Rich and James, all singing "Lay All Your Love on Me" from Mamma Mia! It was so funny!
We took J-man to the pumpkin patch in the morning. Lol, that was a funny experience! He took us on a tour around the patch, (he had never been to that one) and refused to have his picture taken. He kept saying "Noooooo" similar to how a cow moo's. It was great!
I don't know how we managed to pack all of that into one day, but we had a great time with all parties involved!
And he's off - Ugh
4 months ago

1 comment:
Oh my goodness I absolutely loved hanging with you guys! It was so much fun just like the good old days! It made me laugh reading this! I am so glad we were able to hang and I hope we can do it soon! Love ya!
Post a Comment