Sunday, October 12, 2008

Kissing tag! (not really, but an interesting title eh?)

I am not even going attempt to do this using only one word per question, but those are the rules!
1. Where is your cell phone? In Richard's hands

2. Where is your significant other? next to me
3. Your hair color? blondish

4. Your mother? sweetest woman in the world!

5. Your father? Corney!
6. Your favorite thing? Reading and zzzzzzzzzzzz.......
7. Your dream last night? that Rich died. :(

8. Your dream/goal? get married in the temple

9. The room you're in? Living room

10. Your hobby? Crafts,
11. Your fear? death of loved ones

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? graduated from college
13. Where were you last night? at H and A's playing settlers!

14. What you're not? shy

15. One of your wish-list items?a cute house!
16. Where you grew up? Dub J!

17. The last thing you ate? my mother's lasagna.

18. What are you wearing?
Gauchos
19. Your TV? my dad is watching stupid baseball!

20. Your pet? Master Leopold the 3rd, and Gracie Lou Rae!
21. Your computer? Laptop
22. Your mood? mixed feelings
23. Missing someone? andi, wish I could help more!
24. Your car? non-existent. well I drive a Toyota corolla
25. Something you're not wearing?
Socks
26. Favorite store? Wet Seal!

27. Your summer? Fun!!

28. Love someone?
Richard Scott Young
29. Your favorite color? Pink

30. When is the last time you laughed?
a couple minutes ago
31. Last time you cried? a couple hours ago :(

I award the following 7 people to do the 'I Love Your Blog' post!
Sherrita
Kathleen
Andi
Jenna
Cort
Liz
Clarice

I love every one's blogs BTW, but these people haven't done it yet!

No comments: