So the other day Sherrie, my sister, called me and told me that Emma wanted me to come to career day. She told me that Emma had informed her and James, that since James was so busy at work that she wanted me to come. I was flattered that she wanted me to come, and since I got to leave school early to do it I gladley excepted. So I went and did like 9 presentations to these 2nd graders. It was alot of fun. I learned the ENTIRE dental health history of all the kids. :) They were very anxious to tell me, loved it.
Happy Easter!
5 months ago


2 comments:
That's way cool! I'm surprised that the school let ya do that. Haha oh I'm sure you learned all about their dental problems haha! Keep blogging it's fun to read! :)
Cute! What a great Aunt!
Post a Comment