A few months ago Rich and I decided to go to California with some of my sisters. We planned everything and we just got back early this morning! We had so much fun!! We went to Disneyland, and as Rich says "California Adventure Parks" (Cutie) But that's not even the best part!! Laguna Beach was the best!!
Claire, the kids and Rich and I went to Laguna Beach Sunday night. For those of you who haven't heard of it, it's a beautiful beach in Southern California, where my mom grew up. It's strange because even though I never lived there, it feels more like home to me than Utah. So going there was very exciting, and I was really excited to show Rich! I can't even describe how the night looked! We didn't get there until about 6 and it was between sunset and darkness. Rich and I went for a little walk, after playing in the water a little with the kids. I took him over by Bird Rock, and we found this patch of sand. I told him about him everything I loved about Laguna,and He knelt down on one knee and............ I said yes and.......... WE ARE ENGAGED!
We came back to Laguna yesterday and you couldn't even see the place where he proposed because the tide was up, but I kinda like it that way, because you have to be there around the time he proposed to see it.
These pictures look cropped... I swear it really happened!I also might add, these haven't been edited yet. Be nice.
California Adventure Parks!
And he's off - Ugh
4 months ago

8 comments:
Way to go...Thanks for the pics it's just how I remembered it.
Where's a pick of the ring?
cute pictures!!! and ahh!! :)one of my bestest friends is getting married!! whoop whoop!! i literally screamed when you called me that night love! haha! i loved it! :) congrats to the soon to be "mrs. young"
I wanted to cry when I read this because I am so excited for you two! I love you both to death! The pics are gorgeous!
Yeah!! Congrats Love the Ring!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you.
So romantic! So happy for you!
Congratulations! Are you sure you're big enough to be getting married?! I'm happy for you and you guys look perfect together! You are so stinking cute!
Post a Comment