For years and years my sisters and I have been badgering my mom on and off about getting her ears pierced! Well last week I was up really late with my mom (she was helping me study) and she randomly tells me she wants to get her ears pierced! So being the pushy person that I am made plans to do it on Saturday, (22nd) so she couldn't change her mind! She was sooo nervous! Cute mom.... she had two people do it so she wouldn't have to go through it twice! Her ears have been described as classy, elegant, and cute since she's had them done!
And he's off - Ugh
4 months ago

8 comments:
Cute, little mom
Haha oh how presh!!! ps I loved seeing you yesterday! That was so fun! I knew your mom's ears looked different! haha
i love it! and she is very elegant! they look gorgeous mary!!! :)
Our precious mommy...I can't believe she did it. They do look nice though. Next step help her start her own blog...
K
I can't believe she's never had them pierced! That is so cute! Trying to talk Claire into doing hers but no luck so far....
That's great! I love it when people venture out of their comfort zone and do something new! Very fun!
That is so cute! Tell her congrats for me, and she is really brave.
Post a Comment