Saturday, November 8, 2008

Motherhood, Den Motherhood That is!






Today Andi and I had the opportunity to go to POW WOW! We went to a high school and were trained to be leaders. We had SO MUCH FUN! I have always been excited about my calling, although at times it seems overwhelming, but today made me even more excited! Basically you just go around to different classes and they teach you what you can do with the boys! We really loved it! I had so much fun with Andi and then getting to know Laura and Jennifer! It was a blast, and I am so grateful for my calling! I have to say thanks to Andi, she is honestly one of the best people I have ever met, and she is so willing to help, even with non related scout stuff! She is great example and pretty much wonderful all together! THANK YOU ANDI! These are some pictures from today and last weeks den meeting! Andi and I had a sleep over last night (it was exhilarating, haven't had one of those with a friend in a really long time!), and this morning we woke up to Margaret making breakfast for us! Thanks! (andi pass it along would ya!)
BTW thanks A for letting me steal all your pics!

8 comments:

Sherrie said...

I'm glad you enjoy your calling. I have to admit, knock on wood, that working with the cib scouts isn't high on my list. I'm grateful for the people who do love it.

Cort said...

You two are adorable! I am glad you are enjoying it! I haven't received a calling yet because I never know what church I am going to be at haha!
Love Ya!

Liz said...

You two are so awesome! I bet all those boys have crushes on your two. You're going to break all their pre-pubescant hearts. :-)

Jackie said...

Oh- I'm jealous. i want a sleepover! It's been forever since I had one of those! Unless you count girls camp- but oh wait, you weren't there! :-(

BandC said...

Don't let B see the shirt- I will have to hear about when I refused to do the shirt, since I am not, in fact, a boy!

andrea said...

i love us! we are awesome leaders! not gonna lie :) i am so glad you signed up and came! i couldn't have imagined it without you! and fun sleepover!! yay! first one for both of us in....3 years..(?) is that about right? if you count EFY then it is only 2 for me but still! long time! anyway! i love you!!!!!!!

Allyson said...

You are so much fun! James is having a great time with the two of you! I'm so glad you like doing your calling...the boys can tell!

Katherine * Ailao * Spencer said...

Glad you like the calling. We didn't have a clue or get a lot of help. We just tried to have fun with them.