I have always been a sleep walker, talker, and Mindy will tell you, dancer. My mom used to find me in random places all around the house in the middle of the night. Well unfortunately nothing has changed!
I have a retainer I wear at night and I have the hardest time keeping it in my mouth. I have found it in drawers, under my bed, in my bed, and the other night I found it in my shower!! I need help! I did this with earrings too! I usually take my earrings out at night, but about 3 weeks ago I forgot. I found one in my retainer case, and one in my dresser! One time my friend Maci called me early in the morning to ask me something, and I didn't even know she called until the next day when she told me that she had called. I don't remember anything from that call! Or that it even happened!
I bring all this up because last night I vaguely remember getting up to go to the bathroom, going to sit on the toilet and hitting something hard. I woke up sometime later and found myself asleep against the wall next to my toilet. I was way confused. I went to the bathroom, got up, (seriously) ran into a wall, and went back to sleep. I think what happened was that I went to sit on the toilet and I missed and sat on the floor, just plopped, because now my butt hurts! I think I might be one of the deepest sleepers I know!
This morning Sherrie called me and woke me up, and I could not think at all. I felt like I had a hang over, which is an every morning occurrence for me! She hung up after telling me I was mumbling too much, something Rich complains about every time he has to talk to me when I am sleepy. I have just come to the conclusion that I am a zombie when I am tired so please never tell me anything important! Oh and ward members, if you ever find me wandering around the neighborhood at night, I am probably asleep and if you would direct me home that would be great!
Happy Easter!
5 months ago

7 comments:
Everyone at work read this one, ha! They are all worried for the safety of future babies.
Rich: Where's the baby?
Rose: Umm...not sure I fed him/her last night and....
Rich: Oh looks he's in your retainer case all, all good.
haha oh goodness! that is so funny rose! i love it! well luckily when we had a sleepoever i didn't have to find you wandering my house or neighborhood ;)
Andrea just for safety's sake you might want to check out your retainer case...
Haha the post was hilarious and the comments are too! haha oh Wow! Silly Rose!
Thats funny Rose!! I'm with your sister on the babies yikes!
Well, you're the cutest zombie I've ever seen. :-)
I always knew you were strange. When we shared a room for a little while you would say the most incredibly funny things. It was better than going to a comedy club! Love ya
Post a Comment