Thursday, November 13, 2008

Richard


I have been blessed that my boyfriend and my very best friend have been the same person for a long time! Rich spoils me and makes sure I get the very best :) He also is willing to drop everything and help me study for my oh so boring bio test!
I came out to my car after my late shift at work last night and found these beauties! Rich is so good to show appreciation for me! Not that I needed them, but it is nice to know that I am loved! Thanks for all that you do babe! LOVE YOU!

7 comments:

andrea said...

he really is so sweet rosey -- you are a lucky lady! i love you girl!

Sherrie said...

What a cute Chi Chi.

Liz said...

What a sweetie!

Allyson said...

Hey, he sounds like marriage material. You definitely want your man to treat you like a queen! ...and thank you so much for your very nice comment on my blog! That means a lot!

Cort said...

Ahh Rich he is so awesome!
Love ya both!

Jackie said...

Ah...so cute. When are you two just going to get married?

Sherrie said...

10 Days!!!!!!!!