So Sherrie did this and forgot to tag me, and since I am her fav, I am taking it upon myself to do it!
You set your ipod or MP3 to shuffle and answer the questions with the title of the songs.
*IF SOMEONE SAYS “IS THIS OKAY” YOU SAY?
Come On Get Higher by Matt Nathanson Haha that's really funny!
*WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Thank You For the Music mamma mia totally me!
*WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Say a little prayer from best friends wedding ???
*HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Take a chance on me mamma mia haha
*WHAT IS YOUR LIFE’S PURPOSE?
Rosemary's Grandaughter
*WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
What I like about youVery telling!
*WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
I love You Martina McBride hmmm that's sweet
*WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Picture to Burn Taylor Swift apparently I am a little violent
*WHAT IS 2+2?
Smile Vitamin C
*WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Stop and Stare they are all gorgeous!
*WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Our Last Summer Mamma Mia
*WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
I caught Myself, Twilight
*WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Spot Light Twilight mix wow
*What Am I To You
Swing Swing
*WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
I'll be home for christmas, cute
*WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
How do I Live LeAnn Rimes
*WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Don't Stop the music Rianna wow this has got me well!
*WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Should've Said No Taylor Swift
*WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Baby Girl... hmmm
*WHAT’S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Honey Honey
*HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Feel Good Inc. Gorillaz
*WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
Let it Snow, Let Snow Let Snow!
*WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
What is Love- Haddaway haha
*WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
I have a dream- Mamma Mia, a scary one maybe?
*WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
Lay All Your love on me!-Mamma mia, wow, guess so
*WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Shake it-Metro Station, funny that doesn't scare me
*DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
The great ecape-Guess not
*IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
I've got you under my skin- no idea
*WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Where the heart is- crazy game
I now tag everyone!

2 comments:
I hate tags which is why I didn't tag you or anyone else! I wasn't tagged for this I just saw it on another blog. I've had so many poeple tag me and I feel bad when I don't do it, but I usually so many other things I want or need to blog about. So I didn't want to put any preeasure on... but I'm glad you liked it, of course as usual you didn't comment!
haha that is hilarious I am totally doing it!
Post a Comment