Thursday, April 24, 2008

Killer Bunnies

So I know I haven't posted in a good uhh.... months ish, but I have been super busy! Although I have discovered a new game that I have to tell about!!! Its called Killer Bunnies. I know it sounds crazy, but it is so much fun! My mom and I have played it a good 6 times and Rich and I have played it alot too! I have heard it is similar to settlers of cataan, although I have never played it. Oh it is soooo much fun! You buy booster decks that make the game fun! If you ever want a good time come play ;)

1 comment:

Yo said...

Hey Rose-ee Bear! Thanks so much for letting Matt and I play this game with you. It was so fun for us to spend this time with you guys. Next time it should be better because we'll understand how to play. Thanks again! I love ya!