Did any of you ever had to make books when you were in elementary school? I made several, and now I have an assignment from my creative writing teacher to make one. So I thought ah that is going to be sooo easy. Not so much. My mom and I spent forever craft store hunting for those empty books that are white, hardback, and just plain. Did ANY of them have anything like it? Of course not! I was so mad! It has to be our own work and since I am always and forever a cheeta, I am using pictures of my nephew and saying I took them! I am no artist and I was stupid to take this stupid class. This has been the only assignment that has been my idea (The rest have been my parents) and now I can't even do this on my own. I have come to the conclusion that I can only do science. That's why I did so well in Dental, because I didn't have to do any stupid cutesy things and it's not math.
And he's off - Ugh
4 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment