Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Snuggly Puppy



So my dog is convinced he is a person. I was talking to Rich on the phone and laying in bed the other night when Leo jumped up on my bed and tried to snuggle as close to me as humanly possible! (he dosen't usually jump on my bed) He has this obsession with my neck for some reason and wants to be closest to me there. IDK! He is crazy. But now I am going crazy. I am turning into one of those people who treat their dogs like their children. :(

3 comments:

Andee said...

Hi Rosey!! I found your blog on Colette's. You're so cute! Hopefully you'll let me check it out, especially since when you're out of Young Womens you won't be around as much. But let's not go there yet! Love ya!

Sherrie said...

All I can think about when I look at that pics is germs...it's hard to watch.

Sherrie said...

Do I have to hold your hand with this blog all the time?