Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Hospital

So Debbie (rich's mom) has been pretty sick and in the hospital. Rich and I spent the whole day at the hospital on tuesday. We mostly just sat around, but it was a comfort to Debbie for us to be there. I never realized how tired just sitting around all day can make you, but by the time we got home we were both out like a light. While we were in the waiting room doing nothing except talking Rich and I got restless so we decided to go get food. We walked down the stairs to the cafeteria, (neither of us thought to use the elevator) and this lady told us it was closed. Well we believed her since its a stupid thing to lie about. it turns out she was lying, however we didn't find that out till we were back upstairs! So we tried the gift shop and all they had was candy. I was in heaven but Rich wanted "real food", and decided to wait until we left. I bought these. Best spent 9 bucks in my life!

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

You have some serious issues...

I hope Debbie is feeling better.

MP3 player shopping sucks, my needs are to vast for this small world.