Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Phone

Tonight I have been at Sherries house and have been using their wireless internet on my phone and I have to say it is amazing!! I cannot believe how far technology has come! So the is my first post from my phone! This is probably the last or one of the last posts that I will do for awhile because I do most of them from school, but I am on Winter break now and then I am getting surgery so I won't be back for awhile. but no worries I will be back online soon! (not that i am that regular in the first place!)

4 comments:

Amber said...

What's the surgery for? Hope everything goes well!

Sherrie said...

Does your surgery come all wrapped up in a gift pack??? If so, can I GET one too?

Colette said...

Rose it's almost Feb.?

Sherrie said...

K- way into February now...just send me your user and password I'll update your blog,dork.