Sunday, December 9, 2007

Assembly Hall


So this last wednesday my concert choir and I sang at the Assembly Hall at Temple Square. We sang a ton of songs and had alot of fun! The best part for me though is that almost my whole family came to watch me. It was hard for me not to laugh, because Ben and Joseph and Spencer would all do funny things through out the program. btw sherrie, thanks for the pic!

4 comments:

Sherrie said...

Those are the two cutest children I have ever seen! Wow they must have "good looking" parents.

paige said...

Cute picture. :) You look really nice...& tan. :)

Sherrie said...

You have a camera, lets get some updates.

Amber said...

I finally tracked you down, through Paige's blog! It was so good to hear from you. We're way excited to be having a baby girl, and would love you to visit when she's born. Too bad you don't babysit very much any more, you'd be able to see for yourself how cute Dallin is!

Keep in touch. . .