Saturday, August 8, 2009

The World Wide Web Restored

So now that the wedding is over and I actually have the internet! So I may start blogging again, although school starts soon and I haven't tried that working this many hours and married yet so, no promises. No much has happened this summer besides my nuptials (think I spelled that right). We are pretty boring. We have done a few fun things though, and I hope to blog about them later along with changing my background. Then again Christmas is coming up here... I do promise to post wedding pics along with a few other summer events later, but for now this is it!

4 comments:

Cort said...

FINALLY!!! I check your blog everyday and now the wait was worth it but I am more excited for an update! I hope all is well!

Rose said...

Haha thanks for your support!

andrea said...

you gotsta get on this blogging girl!!

Jana said...

Happy Marraige to you!