Monday, March 2, 2009

I know I am a Slacker

So I have pretty much sucked at blogging lately, and texting people back, and emailing people back, and calling people back. I basically just suck at communicating lately! I will try to give an INTERESTING update, but if you get bored feel free to skip over stuff! (not that you need my permission!) Let's see January....
We did a lot of fun little things. We went sledding with our friends Lindsay and Devin, which was so much fun! It was at night and it was raining and we went sososo fast! It was great! (Thanks to Colette for letting me borrow her snow pants about a million times!) We hung out with my siblings a ton as usual, doing random activities. I did go to a couple wedding shows, and got some good ideas. My mom and I also ordered my wedding dress, the one I have had my eye on forever!! I wish I could post a picture, but then that would be bad luck! I have to say though, I am so sick of wedding plans. I am just ready to elope! We also had a dinner with a bunch of my friends from jr high and high school that was awesome for me! We hadn't done anything with everyone for two years. K let's move on to Feb.

February was fun, and I actually remember stuff too so that helps! We started off with the ugly sweater party! It was a blast! We have met a lot of the Wingate's friends in their ward so it was nice to get to see them again and hang out! On Valentines Rich and I went shopping for some much needed clothes! It was fun to be able to spend the day with just each other, we shopped for a couple hours, and then had some Japanese for lunch. (which we HATED) That night we had a fun night with the Patane's playing the Wii and chatting! Last weekend Mindy spent the first part with Rich and me while we went to an urban art show that one of my co-worker's sons was having. I LOVE art shows! After the show we went bowling with Lindsay and Devin. It was so gross, there was dog poop on the floor there and it was disgusting!! Rich won of course. :P That's pretty much all that happened since I last blogged..... I think! If I left any of you out in an adventure I apologize!




5 comments:

Cort said...

Dang girl its about time! I was getting really impatient! jk! Looks like you have been having a good time! I can't believe you left the part of me coming over and making crazy connections but I guess I will forgive you! Haha jk! Love Ya!

Rose said...

Danget!!! Seriously Rich and I even talked about it, and then I left it out anyways! Sorry Cort! That was an amazing night though!

Colette said...

Who knew you liked art shows!! Learn something new everyday :)

andrea said...

please please please keep your blog :(

Liz said...

You are engaged, it's ok to fall off the face of the earth for a little while. It is preparing us for when you're a newly wed. :-)