Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Insomniac?

I don't really think I am an Insomniac, but I hate those nights when you can't fall asleep! I have done the stupidest things in hopes that I would fall asleep, but nothing! I added my profile on Msn spaces to talk to one of my sisters. I added a ton of friends on facebook! (actually I don't even like facebook, but it is the easiest way I know of to find people!) I have played with my dog, but even he fell asleep eventually! What do you do!? I can't eat anything because usually I get sick, I don't want to start a movie because I have heard if you fall asleep to the TV you have to much cautious in your life. I just finished reading breaking dawn, and my sis in law has it, and it's the only book I am in the mood to read at the moment so no to that! Now I am blogging....PRAYING that I will start to get sleepy!

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

I can't even begin to talk about insomnia...Most of my posts come around 3am...