This weekend Rich's family invited us to go boating with them to Flaming Gorge. We had to leave at like 7 on Friday night, so we didn't even get there until 10. It was a fun drive with Rich though. We got all settled, and went to bed. We all woke up to the sound of rain on the tent, and decided to go out on the lake anyways. So we loaded up all our warm clothes, blankets, and coats, and left camp. The water was actually pretty warm, but the air was freezing! Rich skied a bit (more like forever), and then I attempted to ski, again. I was much better than my last attempt, but my wrist that I had surgery on, like snapped so I stopped. Every one else was kinda bummed about the weather, but I have never been on a boat while its raining so I enjoyed it. Because of the weather Rich wanted to show me all the cool things to look at in the canyon, so we just drove around on the lake. (For those of you who haven't been here, it is the biggest lake I have ever seen in my life. It was huge!) Rich and I took a nap in the Cutty (not sure I spelt that right) but it's like the little cabin. Debbie came in at one point when we were sleeping and told us it was snowing! Then when we woke up it was warm and sunny. Talk about bipolar weather! We had a lot of fun though!
We said our "goodbye"s to Cort Thursday night. She is moving down to Provo, for school, so we decided to have a little fun. We went down first to Sherrie's to grab a kennel for Gracie. While we were there Emma made everyone name tags out of origami paper (mine was a frog), and gave Cortney and Colton "gifts". Ben put on the "gun show". :) He is such a cute kid! We left and went to a park to just play. After recess was over Rich and I grabbed some food from Taco Bell, and we went to Colton's. We didn't really want to say goodbye, but it had to be done at some point, so we did. We will miss you so much Cort!! Thanks for the fun times!
(apparently I took the pictures of us on the boat with Debbie's camera! Danget!)

5 comments:
Oh my goodness I might cry. I miss you already but the times we have had have been amazing! Good thing we have a million more to come!
Love Ya!
Cort
We miss you too Cort...
Okay anyway, FG the biggest lake ever?? Seriously my dear, ever heard of "The Great Salt Lake" or "Utah Lake" both'ems are bigger and you've seen them both. But you're still cuter than the spider.
How fun! You've been busy lately :)
I've never been to FG but it sounds like a blast maybe someday I will get to go.
I love flaming gorge!! :) It's way fun! I'm sorry you couldn't come to my "girls night" but it seems to me you had a lot of fun yourself!! I'm sorry you're loosing such a good friend but I bet you guys will stay best friends forever!
Hey Rose- can you give me your email address? I need to talk to you about something..... :-)
Post a Comment