So I promised Andi I would update my blog in the next couple weeks since it's been a few months, so here it is darling! Obviously, lots has happened since I posted last, and I am not really sure where to start so I will just dive in. (feel free to skip ahead if your bored, because you will anyway!)
Towards the end of November Rich was laid off from his job at K Tile and Design, which was a huge set back for us, especially with the upcoming holidays. We had a great Christmas though and were very blessed. Rich was able to get several side jobs here and there that helped us to make ends meet! Although by January we were looking at his being out of work as a blessing, he got really sick in the beginning and stayed sick for four weeks. The doctors weren't sure if he had the swine flu or the season flu, but basically we were quarantined to our house for a month, and Rich was pretty miserable.
Rich kept up the job search through February, and had several interviews, but nothing really came of any of them. Meanwhile towards the last couple weeks of February, I somehow got pneumonia and went on to be sick for about 6 1/2 weeks which was pretty awful at the time. So again it was nice that Rich could be home to take me to the FIVE doctor's visits that I had in that time period. (which was a super big deal since we don't have insurance!)
We had a nice getaway in March Viva Las Vegas with the Wingates, and that was great because things were really starting to get depressing!
Rich finally got a job March 16! We just felt so blessed because we were moving in a week and the idea of moving in a new place without a guaranteed income from Rich seemed a little daunting.
We moved in April 26th to a cute basement apartment in Murray, and we love it! Our landlords are my Sister in laws sister and her husband, and so far we have had a blast living here! With in the first weekend we knew all our neighbors, which was a contrast from our other apartment in which we knew none.
So now Rich has been working for almost two months and so far so good! He enjoys it, and has more responsibility here which he likes, plus he gets to come home everyday for lunch since it's so close!
That's mostly everything for now, I think that covers most of the big stuff. I promise you Andi I will attempt to blog at least once a month from now on. ;) Plus I will try to get some pictures up!
And he's off - Ugh
4 months ago

3 comments:
im so proud of you! good job rosey posey!
K you missed may& we are into June now! Where is the post!!
You poor things! I'm glad you aren't sick anymore, but my goodness, what a wild couple of months.
Post a Comment