My name is Rose and I made this blog mostly because my sister talked me into it! That was the old reason.... I really enjoy blogging because it gives me a chance to have my own online journal, but then I get to see what goes on in others lives! I just graduated from highschool, and am starting school in the fall for my dental pre-requisites. I have a boyfriend named Rich, and we have been "seeing" eachother for 5 years now. He is my best friend, and my favorite person in the whole wide world! I also am blessed to have a wonderful family who I can always depend on, and I would do anything for! I hope you enjoy my blog!
4 comments:
Is this you Rose?
So I want to see pics of you falling off. RichIE looks hot, make sure you tell him for me.
Hey, thanks for telling me you had a blog! I am going to check it everyday. :) Send me your email so I can invite you to mine! pfe2003@gmail.com
OKay so seriously you need to update your blog, this is lame
Post a Comment